Spain boasts numerous beautiful beaches along its diverse coastline. Some of the best beaches include:
- Playa de la Concha, San Sebastián: Known for its picturesque setting, with golden sand and clear waters, it’s considered one of Europe’s most elegant city beaches.
- Cala Comte, Ibiza: Famous for its crystal-clear turquoise waters and stunning sunset views, Cala Comte is a popular spot on the island of Ibiza.
- Playa de Ses Illetes, Formentera: Often compared to the Caribbean, this beach features white sand and shallow, transparent waters, making it an idyllic paradise.
- Playa de Bolonia, Tarifa: Nestled along the Costa de la Luz, Bolonia is known for its pristine dunes and the well-preserved Roman ruins of Baelo Claudia nearby.
- Cala Macarelleta, Menorca: A hidden gem with turquoise waters and a more secluded atmosphere, perfect for those seeking a quieter beach experience.
- La Barrosa, Cadiz: With its long stretch of fine, golden sand, La Barrosa is a family-friendly beach offering various water activities and a vibrant promenade.
- Playa de las Catedrales, Galicia: Known for its impressive rock formations and sea caves, this beach is a unique and visually striking destination.
- Benirràs Beach, Ibiza: Famous for its drumming ceremonies during sunset, Benirràs Beach is surrounded by lush green hills, providing a laid-back and bohemian atmosphere.
Remember that preferences vary, so whether you’re looking for vibrant nightlife or serene landscapes, Spain has a beach to suit your taste.
Book one of our top-rated activities in Ibiza, such as a novice scuba diving lesson, a 1-hour jet ski tour to Margarita Island, or a 2-hour parasailing adventure tour.
Ibiza is ideal for sport and boat enthusiasts, as well as window shoppers. It is also well-known for its nightclubs, including Amensia, EDEN, Es Paradis, Moma Ibiza, Pacha, Privilege, and Ushaia, as well as its two casinos, Bigo de Ibiza and Casino de Ibiza.